Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Crazy Moon out tonight

Coming home tonight from a communion service and business meeting , I was driving through a thick fog in some areas and clear on  others but when I looked up as I was nearing home,  the sky was strangely blue full of fluffy cummulus white clouds like you see in daylight running around what looks like close to a full moon.

You guessed it, I have not learned to leave home with camera in tow. Not only was I in a hurry to get the camera , I couldn't recall a thing about what I've read a month ago on moonlight photo shoot tips except to open wide the aperture to maximize the light coming in. I couldn't find my hand held tripod either. So endure ( instead of enjoy) the crazy results below.

XOXO Moon

Fiery ring around the moon

Double Ringed  Moon

Rainbow Ringed Moon

Crowned Moon
                               






No comments:

Post a Comment